WE CHOOSE to do EVERYTHING we do … My daughter recommended this book to me and I’ve temporarily stolen it!
What a great read “The Art of Living” is. Written by Bob Proctor this quick read will open your eyes to a whole new way of living your life and teach you some invaluable lessons including;
- How to erase negative thought patterns and retrain the brain for success
- How to arrange work for maximum effectiveness
- How to obtain whatever it is that’s desired in life
Here’s a few things I have highlighted while reading;
- You need only one quality to succeed. You must have discipline.
- Discipline is the ability to give yourself a command and then follow it (sometimes not as easy as it sounds – but it should be)
- We have been gifted with the higher mental faculties of intuition, perception, will, memory, reason and imagination. When we begin developing and effectively using these faculties, we can control our outside world and stop letting it control us.
- Einstein said “The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”
- This is a goody … Earning a lot of money doesn’t make you a better person; it makes you more of what you already are. If you’re not a nice person you’ll become unbearable. If you’re a nice person you’ll become nicer.
- You are the sum total of your thoughts (be careful what you wish for you just might get it!)
- Reprogramming your mind for posttraumatic growth – It is what it is, accept it. It’s either going to control you or you’re going to control it. Harvest the good and forgive all the rest.
That’s just a little taste … If you want an inspirational read then read “The Art of Living” by Bob Proctor.